Lorien Mays Chapel

Overview of Ratings

2.8

April 02, 2012

By Ladyinred

Although this facility is 'pretty' to look at, the nursing/aides staff leave much to be desired. Very uncaring attitudes, unfriendly (a few of them were kind...very few), toileting issues, lack of staff concern, personal/bathing care was horrible. We alerted multiple supervisors with no change in conditions. The therapists were great but my mother was not making progress. I would NOT recommend Lorien to anyone until they can understand what quality care means. I was hugely disappointed in this facility.

July 27, 2011

By barbarabar

Other

While we met caring, competent people here, by and large 50% of the time my mother did not receive adequate care during her rehab say following a broken hip. I had to clean her up from toileting problems almost every day unless one specific aide was on duty. They did not work with us to manage her symptoms and did not provide family centered rehab care "because of confidentiality issues". The facility is lovely, the food acceptable, activity therapists were lovely to my mother.

Features of Lorien Mays Chapel

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Lorien Mays Chapel

Lorien Mays Chapel is a nursing home in Timonium, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lorien Mays Chapel for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lorien Mays Chapel