Gulf Health Care Center Texas City

1720 N LOGAN ST, Texas City, TX, 77590

Reviews of Gulf Health Care Center Texas City

Joan 1 September 29, 2015

My brother is at Gulf Health Care. He has been there for 15 months now. The nursing home is okay, but I don't think they're very good with their communication across shifts. That would be my major complaint. The facility is not plush, but it is clean. We chose this facility because it is very close to my sister's house. We've probably wouldn't have selected it except for the location. The room is large enough, but the furniture is very old, so it can be a little bit depressing. It has always been clean, but it is double occupancy. Also, they have a hallway bath; the bath in the room is just a toilet and a sink. On aesthetic and appearance, I would rate it lower; however, as far as basic care -- e.g., medicine being taken care of and the doctor's care -- we are satisfied with the doctor that it is in there, I would give it 4 or a 5 rating. For food, I would give it a 3.

Caring103976350 May 11, 2015

My father is at Gulf Health Care Center since last January. They have taken care of my dad well. The nurses are very good. They still have this nurse to patient ratio problem, but I found this in a lot of places.

Caring100471250 October 17, 2014

My mom is happy at Gulf Health Care Center. They accept Medicare and Medicaid. It looks like they encourage their residents to socialize with other people. Mom also says there is some kind of entertainment that comes in and different church groups also come in. The staff seemed to be pretty pleasant.

About Gulf Health Care Center Texas City

Gulf Health Care Center Texas City is a nursing home in Texas City, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Gulf Health Care Center Texas City for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Gulf Health Care Center Texas City