Care One At Teaneck

544 Teaneck Road, Teaneck, NJ, 07666

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Care One At Teaneck

flyonwall November 13, 2013

I was a patient at Care One for 7 weeks and received excellent care. If there was a problem, you just had to mention it , and they tried their best to resolve it. The new administration, under the direction if Ari is improving constantly. Their goal is to make this a top rated facility and it shows. I will always be grateful to the nursing staff, aides, Food Service staff, pt and OT and Clergy for their consistent attention to my welfare. Care One is Number One in my book!

Ivee July 07, 2013

My mother's two-week stay post-hospitalization for congestive heart failure and pneumonia was a nightmare. She was overdosed on oxygen, neglected by staff members, prescribed incorrect medications, and did not regularly get her compression stockings to prevent blood clots. One day, the patient in the next bed got the compression stockings. Less than two weeks into her stay at the facility, she was rushed back to the hospital with massive blood clots in her legs (which she did not have before her stint at Care One). Records are kept haphazardly in loose leaf notebooks, almost no one seems to know what they are doing; the staff is sometimes openly hostile, and the food is just awful. Turns out they've just lost their Aetna Medicare certification. Do your elderly loved one a favor and steer clear of this place.

Caring 0307 June 25, 2013

Before my dad went into a hospice, he stayed in Care One at Teaneck for a couple of months. It was a very good facility. Their staff were very nice and very capable. They were very caring to my father during his short stay there. Sadly my father passed away just this April.

Veronica Carrasco March 22, 2013

horrible place ,dirty they have lice I write this because I do not body have to suffer what we did it

Ada'sMadness June 13, 2012

Clean bldg.,respectful staff, however ,Nurses are spread too thin in sub acute care unit . Doctors are invisible, unless you get there at 6:30 A.M. and look for them ,and then still ,their services are at limited due to their patient load. Unfortunately this seems to be pervasive in most sub acute and long term care facilities. Physical therapists were competent and caring.Overall , the Management was responsive to my Mom's many needs and requests until she left after about after a month .

unhappyfamilymember January 28, 2012

Care One in teaneck has only one main concern that is getting as much money as they possibly can during your stay with them. The few nurses there who do work are too busy to provide individual care. The rest do as little as they possibly can especially the night nurses. Some of the nurses even refuse to help if they are asked for care. My grandmother once asked for a glass of water following her medication and the nurse on staff actually refused. The doctors are incompetent and hide behind protocol instead of providing care for the needs of the patients. If you do not have someone visiting the patient every hour of every day they will receive absolutely zero care. Their physical therapy is overcrowded and loud. My grandmother was there after her knee replacement and they blatantly refused to let her use a cpm machine, which she was required to use in order to speed up her recovery.

SandyC0111 January 04, 2012

My Mom was in this facility and I worried about her everyday. We went there because it was close to home. The staff was extremely unattentive. Meals were cold when served. No one around to answer questions or would just ignore you when standing at the nurses' station. My Mom broke her arm there and was never taken to the hospital. I cringe anytime I hear of Care One in Teaneck.

About Care One At Teaneck

Care One At Teaneck is a nursing home in Teaneck, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Care One At Teaneck for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Care One At Teaneck

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Care One At Teaneck