Regency Healthcare Centre

12575 SO TELEGRAPH RD, Taylor, MI, 48180

Reviews of Regency Healthcare Centre

June 28, 2017

By Wouldn't you like to know ?

Had a friend here for 2 give or take weeks and it was a scarry place. The place smelled of urine. My friend was getting congested daily and they did nothing, only to find out when they found my friend on the floor having a hard time breathing after they fell, they sent them to the hospital and found out they had a bacterial infection, and sepsis, and the flu, All 3 things. My friend was on a respirator. and the hospital told me that my friend fell BUT this place told me he did NOT fall, Well if they found my friend in the floor I would say they fell. Never got all my friends belongings back either.

September 09, 2015

By 1Green

We moved our Mom here after her dementia progressed to far for other nursing homes to be interested in caring for her. It's only been a month since the move and we couldn't be happier! Moving a dementia patient can be very traumatic for them, but the caring staff handled Mom's transition so well. Mom is on the 5th floor which is dedicated to memory care patients: very kind staff, residents and facility are very clean, nutrition and hydration are taken seriously as are every attempt to keep the residents active.

May 11, 2013

By George24

My mother-in-law stayed at Regency Healthcare Centre because of the location and recommendation by the hospital. The staff on the floor were very competent and compassionate. However, the administrative staff seemed like they did not know what they talked about. The environment was clean and pleasant. It was also very easy for us to visit anytime because of the location. They had two beds in a hospital room with a bathroom. Each bedroom had a television and closet space. They also had a special lifting equipment which helped the staff to move the residents in the bed if needed. The communication between the administration and the clients should be improved. I would recommend this facility but they should talk to the administrative staff about the client's needs and expectations.

Features of Regency Healthcare Centre

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/01/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2018

About Regency Healthcare Centre

Regency Healthcare Centre is a nursing home in Taylor, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Regency Healthcare Centre for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Regency Healthcare Centre