Medilodge of Taylor

23600 NORTHLINE RD, Taylor, MI, 48180

Reviews of Medilodge of Taylor

TerryQRN August 08, 2012

My dad was in Medilodge of Taylor for about a month. He was pleased which made the entire experience much more pleasant for all of us. The staff was friendly and helpful. Being a nurse, I had certain expectations but also had an understanding of nursing homes and staff responsibilities. Overall, when there was an issue, it was promptly addressed (ie. pain meds). I stayed in constant contact with my dad, called and spoke to the nurse at least twice a week (I live in AZ), knew the CNAs by name and made several requests as we were very proactive in my dad's recovery. My dad's biggest complaint was the food wasn't 5-star, but he wasn't there as a food critique. Nursing/PT/OT for rehab, strengthening and balance and Medilodge of Taylor did a great job in meeting his goals. Very pleased and had no regrets for taking him there for his acute rehab. At ANY facility, it makes a difference if the family is involved! They worked well with us to make sure that my dad's care was good and his experience was a positive one. If he ever had to return somewhere, Medilodge of Taylor would be the one on our list.

jerri1 March 14, 2012

my experience at this nursing home was pleasant. the nursing home was nice. the building was clean. the resident was very sweet. i walked thru the entire building and every one was so peaceful. the staff made sure every one was fed, clean and they made sure the building stayed cleaned. i liked the way the residents rooms was set up really nice with big windows. they really know how to make a person feel at home there. they really take care of there residents. i really enjoyed my visit there and if i had a love that really needed some help getting around and making sure they are ok i would really choose this place it was very amazing with the most amazing staff

About Medilodge of Taylor

Medilodge of Taylor is a nursing home in Taylor, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Medilodge of Taylor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Medilodge of Taylor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Medilodge of Taylor