Medilodge of Taylor

23600 NORTHLINE RD, Taylor, MI, 48180

Reviews of Medilodge of Taylor

June 27, 2014

By Emily12

My aunt is in Medilodge of Taylor. We chose it because it is close and the doctor recommended it. It is not a typical nursing home. It is well taken care of. There's a lot of caretakers in the center just to keep it nice The staff is very caring and involved with the patients. They know my aunt, and they appear to take good care of her. They are in the process of redoing the rooms. My aunt is in a very nice remodeled room, but since they are remodeling, it is a shared room. It has its own bathroom. I have eaten there, and the food is sometimes good and sometimes bad. They have activities like bingo, card games, and other games. They go shopping to stores or they go out to dinner. They have an activities room where the residents can come watch TV, talk to other residents, or do puzzles. I see that there is an effort to get the residents out of their rooms. Overall, it is a nice place, and my aunt likes it there. I would absolutely recommend them to others.

August 08, 2012

By TerryQRN

My dad was in Medilodge of Taylor for about a month. He was pleased which made the entire experience much more pleasant for all of us. The staff was friendly and helpful. Being a nurse, I had certain expectations but also had an understanding of nursing homes and staff responsibilities. Overall, when there was an issue, it was promptly addressed (ie. pain meds). I stayed in constant contact with my dad, called and spoke to the nurse at least twice a week (I live in AZ), knew the CNAs by name and made several requests as we were very proactive in my dad's recovery. My dad's biggest complaint was the food wasn't 5-star, but he wasn't there as a food critique. Nursing/PT/OT for rehab, strengthening and balance and Medilodge of Taylor did a great job in meeting his goals. Very pleased and had no regrets for taking him there for his acute rehab. At ANY facility, it makes a difference if the family is involved! They worked well with us to make sure that my dad's care was good and his experience was a positive one. If he ever had to return somewhere, Medilodge of Taylor would be the one on our list.

March 14, 2012

By jerri1

my experience at this nursing home was pleasant. the nursing home was nice. the building was clean. the resident was very sweet. i walked thru the entire building and every one was so peaceful. the staff made sure every one was fed, clean and they made sure the building stayed cleaned. i liked the way the residents rooms was set up really nice with big windows. they really know how to make a person feel at home there. they really take care of there residents. i really enjoyed my visit there and if i had a love that really needed some help getting around and making sure they are ok i would really choose this place it was very amazing with the most amazing staff

Features of Medilodge of Taylor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Medilodge of Taylor

Medilodge of Taylor is a nursing home in Taylor, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Medilodge of Taylor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Medilodge of Taylor