Peninsula Care And Rehabilitation Center

900 Beckett Way, Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689

Reviews of Peninsula Care And Rehabilitation Center

September 11, 2013

By jsolza

My father was in this facility for about seven months. While the care he received was excellent, I do have a very big problem. His gold ring was lost. I was told it was in the safe and I never questioned it. After he passed, I was told it was not in the safe. I contacted two nurses who remembered the ring, and both of them thought it was in the safe. I called the administration, was referred to their counsel, and NOTHING HAPPENED. THE ATTITUDE WAS OOPS!!! So, I in spite of the excellent care my father received, I would not recommend this facility.

December 13, 2011

By Savanna F

I was very impressed with Peninsula Rehabilition Center. They have a very impressive set of staff members, from the in house doctors, to the maintenance and food service staff. They have a very high patient to nurse ratio, and they have round the clock emergency services. Every patient is seen every day, but the staff doctor or psychiatrist, as well as therapy at least 5 days per week, with every session being at least 3 hours long. This is an in patient hospital, but they also see out patients as well. The facilities are very clean and well taken care of, and every patient has top of the line medical care. You can tell that the doctors and nurses really care about their patients. There is absolutely no signs of senior abuse, and every patient really seems to enjoy their stay and time there, from the out patients who only come in a few times a week, to the patients who have lived there for years. Every member of the staff goes through a rigorous screening process, they only let the best of the best in. All in all, I would have no problem sending a family member to this facility, I would have peace of mind knowing that they are in the best of hands.

Features of Peninsula Care And Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Peninsula Care And Rehabilitation Center

Peninsula Care And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Tarpon Springs, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Peninsula Care And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Peninsula Care And Rehabilitation Center