Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center

8720 Jackson Springs Road, Tampa, FL, 33615

Reviews of Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center

Sherri4016 February 27, 2015

This place is NASTY!! The staff is the wrost place I ever seen. If you asked them for help, they look at you like your crazy. I know someone that had to go give bath, make bed, clean room. Bathroom was always dirty. Smell bad. The person that was there, the worker would not change them. Red between the leg. Office didn't care. They had no time. Wanted to spend the time with there love one. Water was not hot for shower. Food was nasty. It tell me to rate tis care provider. 0000000000

Patricia S. February 16, 2015

This is a very clean facility full of competent and caring employees. My mother received wonderful care at Woodbridge while she was there for the last two months for rehabilitation. I would highly recommend it!

Disgusted77 February 03, 2015

My family member was sent to the facility for rehab therapy. It is dirty, smelly and Full of Incompataint staff. The place is Nasty, the Food Disgusting and overall feel is horrible. Sad to see how people are treated. I have experinced negligence with my family member and know of others who have to. I rate this facility with No Stars i had to put one to be able to post.

Cocogirl January 19, 2015

My mother was here for at least 2 months before we moved her. Staff cares but it is dirty, under staff, food terrible, cheap/low quality supplies for patient and smells. This is not the place to leave your love one.

About Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center

Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center is a nursing home in Tampa, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center