South Tampa Health and Rehabilitation Center

4610 S Manhattan Ave, Tampa, FL, 33611

Reviews of South Tampa Health and Rehabilitation Center

Richard James November 10, 2014

My stepfather was in this facility for 2 years and 9 months. They took him to a hospital to revaluate his meds. After the evaluation they refused to take him back. The hospital told me the term is DUMPING. Beware if they call and tell you your family member needs to go to the hospital.

virtual reader November 14, 2011

I visited South Tampa Health & Rehabilitation Center and noticed as I pulled into the parking area that there was ample spaces to park for employees and visitors. The plants and grass outside was not as well cared for as they could be, but the parking certainly made up for that.

When I walked up to the entrance of the facility I noticed many residents sitting around in wheel chairs smoking and just looking a little rough for wear. Several of the men were not clean shaven and there was a strong body odor smell before entering the doors to the facility.

When I walked inside noticed that the front reception area was fairly clean but when walking down the halls noticed strong urine odors.

The rooms each had 2 residents per room and each room had a bathroom to share. The rooms, hallways and dinning room were a very bland color and I think the place could certainly use some bright paint and pictures to brighten up the facility and the residents.

I arrived just as lunch was being served so was able to get a good look at the resident meals, which did not look to be too tasty and I noticed many of the residents left a good bit of food on their trays uneaten.

I would certainly not recommend this facility to anyo

About South Tampa Health and Rehabilitation Center

South Tampa Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Tampa, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact South Tampa Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of South Tampa Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of South Tampa Health and Rehabilitation Center