Manorcare Health Services Carrollwood

3030 Bearss Ave, Tampa, FL, 33618

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services Carrollwood

HowardH June 23, 2015

My stay was all positive. I had ALOT of confidence in all my nurses. They were very competent. Anna and Amy were GREAT therapists. I enjoyed the food. The facilities were always clean. Randy and Iran were always helpful CNA's and had a great work ethic. Manor care was so great I came back for a second stay and would come back for a third if I ever needed them again!

Lord June 11, 2015

PLEASE DO NOT choose thi facility for a loved one. My mother was placed here for a little over 20 days and I cannot explain to you how her entire bottom áreas are covered with fungus and sores. She had not been bathed for two weeks and so I complained. Her meds that were to be given at 8 am no later than 9 were sometimes given after 11. That I'm aware of they missed a breakfast and they missed a meal (that I'm aware of). At night she would ring bell for nurse because she was soiled and they would tell her she wasn't so she'd go for hours with poop on her pamper. This happened alot . We'd complain and they would tell us they were investigating. NOTHING ever got better or done. We would hear about other patients complain about not being bathed. Other patients complaining about being kept on wheelchair for long periods of time and their bodies aching. DO NOT TAKE YOUR LOVED ONES HERE.

Mark3987 June 06, 2015

We witnessed first hand a resident yelling that he had to go to the bathroom for 20 minutes without anyone helping him. Then after he wet himself and the bed, the nurses were arguing over who would clean him up. The facility also failed to submit orders to a nearby hospital for a medical procedure and then recommended we take our relative to the ER for the procedure ourselves. From our relatives brief stay we witnessed total incompetence. Please do not put your loved ones in this facility.

Ron26 May 30, 2014

Manorcare Health Services wasn't as clean. There was a lot of commotion and activity going on. There were people running everywhere, patients winding about in the hall in wheelchairs. I just didn't get a good impression of it. The staff was good. I suppose the rooms were adequate. They weren't anything special.

Lala1 June 29, 2013

My mom has been with Manor Care for about two months now. The facility is nice and clean. The staff is very open to work with me for my mother's care. I am very pleased with them. They have some difficulties dealing with the diet initially because she is vegetarian, but eventually they were able to work it out. They also have a full dietary staff.

virtual reader November 21, 2011

When visiting Manor Care Health Services I noticed that the parking was good and landscaping was nice. When I walked into the facility I noticed that the residents were very busy either doing arts and crafts, watching television on the big screen tv and some were even on computers. There is adequate space to visit with the residents either in their spacious rooms or in the many sitting areas. There is also an outside area in which to visit. The lunch when served looked very colorful and I noticed that the residents did seem to enjoy their meal. As I toured the facility I noticed they had an on staff Nurse Practitioner and ample friendly staff. When the residents were finished with their lunch I noticed that pet’s were brought into the facility to visit with the residents and many of the residents were ecstatic to visit with the pets. After touring the entire facility I also noticed they have a beauty shop and barber shop for the residents, therapeutic room, large activities department and the inside of the facility has ample pictures on the walls and the walls were very colorful and pleasing to look at.

About Manorcare Health Services Carrollwood

Manorcare Health Services Carrollwood is a nursing home in Tampa, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services Carrollwood for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manorcare Health Services Carrollwood

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Manorcare Health Services Carrollwood