Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center

518 W Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL, 33612

Reviews of Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center

February 27, 2015

My sister does not like Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center. I have visited her twice, and it looks OK. The surroundings are nice. She has a shared room, and it is not that big. The sanitation is pretty good, and the staff is nice.

January 11, 2015

By Bon Recker

I went there to see my step-father. He had just arrived from the hospital. He no longer can walk and gets skin breakdown easily. When I walked in to see him, he had food all over him. He was in a diaper and way down in the bed. The linen he was laying on was soaked with urine. His skin was already very red on his back and buttocks as well as heels from lying all day. I told the nurse who was coming on and did not see her the 3 hours I was there. Apparantly his nurse was discharging his roommate. I showed her the skin and she passed the responsibilty to the CNA. The other nurse eventually told my mother that their policy was to NOT evaluate a patient for the first 24 hours. Did I mention there was a cup of urine in the bathroom sink all day. I'm sure it is still there. The first 24 hours count on your family member to be neglected/abused!

August 01, 2013

By caring0723113

As far as the looks of Fletcher, it was not pretty, but the treatment that my father-in-law received was good. The place is clean although it was just an older place.

August 17, 2012

By mssk

The staff are very slow to respond to patient needs, perhaps because they are understaffed. They also routinely demonstrate impatience, disrespect and some hostility to patients, and whatever the reason, the fact that anyone is treated this way is unconscionable, particularly when sick or at the end of life.

Features of Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center

Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Tampa, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center