Heartland of Tamarac | Nursing Home

5901 NW 79 AVENUE, Tamarac, FL, 33321

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Heartland of Tamarac | Nursing Home

joyceparano February 02, 2015

My mom was sent there last week for few days.i am being honest I would not send my dog to that rehab The call button doesn't work, they don't give you your meds unless you ask for them.if your elderly how are they going to remember, to ask about meds,when my moms sugar was 350 nurse wasn't in rush to get her in diabetes meds all I know is this if you want good care for your loved one don't put them there. They have no coffee, tea ,water after 6 pm god forbid your loved one was hungry answer was go to 711 seriously not even tea. hot water..lady in bed next to my mom stayed in bed no one came to check her she didn't move.horrible horrible place.if you want your love one to be sicker then they were before went in. Don't send them there I am being truthful

concernedaboutmydad April 15, 2014

I do not recommend this facility. My father was here on 3 different occasions in the past few years. Most recently the staff was slow to respond and incompetent. The food is terrible as well. Personal items were stolen from my Dad as well. My father is well aware of his health conditions, is alert and doesn't have memory issues. Thank goodness, because he had to help the staff to be sure the care he was getting would not cause adverse effects.

Husband 0024 July 24, 2013

My wife was in Heartland for rehab. It was a very nice facility with nice people working there. She's been there before and she's comfortable there. They have activities like bingo, cards and physical therapy. They could improve on the quality of the food and a quicker response to the needs of the patients.

About Heartland of Tamarac

Heartland of Tamarac is a nursing home in Tamarac, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland of Tamarac for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heartland of Tamarac

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Heartland of Tamarac