Heritage Healthcare Center | Tallahassee, FL

3101 GINGER DRIVE, Tallahassee, FL, 32308

Reviews of Heritage Healthcare Center | Tallahassee, FL

Disgusted with this Facility August 15, 2014

This is the worst facility I have ever visited. My family member was left in his own filth for 2 hours on 1 occasion and between 30 minutes and 60 minutes on numerous occasions. He was a total care resident. I documented these, with names, dates and times and turned them into the facility but nothing was done about it. They are severely understaffed and do not answer the residents call lights for 15 to 30 minutes. There were numerous complaints by residents of verbal and physical abuse from the staff which the facility covered up. The food is often overcooked and definitely not edible. Clothing and other items belonging to my family member disappeared and the facility was unable to find the inventory sheet that I had filled out and kept updated. I turned the facility into DCF (the Department of Children and Family) and AHCA (Agency for Healthcare Administration). According to a local attorney the facility has numerous law suits against it. DO NOT allow anyone you know or care about to be put in this facility.

Paris1 February 08, 2012

Ok I REALLY enjoyed it here and YES I placed my client here. It was a close call because Heritage is already about 98% full which is GREAT! I would definetly say they are doing something right. They had some minor deficiencies but according to the recent reports I've read, they were quickly fixed. I would recommend....well that is, when a bed is available giggles

About Heritage Healthcare Center

Heritage Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Tallahassee, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritage Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heritage Healthcare Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Heritage Healthcare Center