Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

2255 Centerville Road, Tallahassee, FL, 32308

Reviews of Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nothappywiththis place June 03, 2014

This is the worse place ever. They ignore their patients, leaving them in the beds all day. My mother was in here and I got her moved. They treat their patients like they are burdens. She was suppose to be getting rehab 3 times a day, we were lucky to get 1 time a day. When she needed to get up to go to the bathroom and pushed her button for help, nobody would come for up to an hour. Nurses would walk by and just say, thats not my patient. The nurses were constantly arguing among themselves. If you care about your loved one - do not send them to this place!

Caring78529250 March 31, 2014

The experience we had was nice. They’d take the residents down to the dining room and had meals for them. Centre Pointe was a nice place. The staff seemed very nice. My wife had been there for a while before she passed. They'd take my wife out and take her to the dining room. They took care of me when I was there, just like they did her. Sometimes I think the staff is overworked. Some of them had too many people to take care of. I ate there, and I thought they had good meals. The dining room was a little bit crowded, but it was nice. They had entertainment there, too. I think they organized the place pretty well. It’s modern, and they keep it up pretty good. There are lovely flowers and trees around outside, kind of like home.

karimah1 May 25, 2012

My family really likes the fact that she is at Centre Pointe because she still can have some independence. They provide transportation to get to their doctors and to visit friends family and even go to the movies. My aunt has her on room, so when family visits we are able to have quality time with her. The nurses there are very helpful and they over and beyond for their patients. The one thing I didn't like was that there was a pinesole smell and normally that means you are trying to hide the smell rather than terminate it. My aunt is very happy there and it is 24/7 care from great nurses, they even have people come on there own time and visit with the residents.

Paris1 February 08, 2012

Kindness and Comfort are the only words to expresshow I felt when I went to visit Center Pointe. The staff was very pleasing and not only that, the facility itself has a variety of ammenities to keep everyone happy at this nursing home. Rehabilitation is guaranteed. My client was pleased.

About Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Tallahassee, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center