Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

2255 Centerville Road, Tallahassee, FL, 32308

Reviews of Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

karimah1 May 25, 2012

My family really likes the fact that she is at Centre Pointe because she still can have some independence. They provide transportation to get to their doctors and to visit friends family and even go to the movies. My aunt has her on room, so when family visits we are able to have quality time with her. The nurses there are very helpful and they over and beyond for their patients. The one thing I didn't like was that there was a pinesole smell and normally that means you are trying to hide the smell rather than terminate it. My aunt is very happy there and it is 24/7 care from great nurses, they even have people come on there own time and visit with the residents.

Paris1 February 08, 2012

Kindness and Comfort are the only words to expresshow I felt when I went to visit Center Pointe. The staff was very pleasing and not only that, the facility itself has a variety of ammenities to keep everyone happy at this nursing home. Rehabilitation is guaranteed. My client was pleased.

About Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Tallahassee, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center