Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

2255 Centerville Road, Tallahassee, FL, 32308

Reviews of Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

March 09, 2017

By BlessedbytheBest

My wife has been at this facility a few times for therapy and now resides here long term. The therapist here are awesome to work with and seem to be very knowledgeable and equipped to improving the patient's needs while remaining compassionate with their abilities. Many of the nurses and CNAs have been a big help with this transition period for our loved one and we have come to know several of them on a first name basis. The staff and administration here have been extremely accommodating to our needs and expectations as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Centre Pointe to anyone in need of assistance with their loved one.

March 07, 2017

By c_rush

I was extremely impressed by the care and compassion that my mother-in-law received at Centre Pointe. She fell in her home and had to have surgery in Pensacola. We had her transported to Centre Pointe from Sacred Heart where she received excellent therapy and nursing care! I will always recommend this facility to anyone in need of rehab.

January 05, 2017

By LSM2017

My best friend's mother is in this facility and she might as well be living alone. She was sick and threw up and the lady told her to clean it up herself. They left here laying in urine and did not bother to change the sheets. It is awful that we have to have places that pretend to care but hire incompetent personnel.

December 07, 2016

By Nancy335561

My mom has been at Centre Pointe Health & Rehab for about 60 days. I felt that the staff are excellent. The room she was in was a double room, and it was clean. Each person had enough space. She had enough privacy. It was good enough that she had company. Their hallways were wide enough. They would contact me constantly if anything has changed. They have constant meetings with their staff.

November 28, 2016

By ashley cox

This is the worst facility I have ever been to some staff is very helpful. On the other hand I can't not stand the supervisor throughout the week days by the name of Lenora, her and another nurse on the 3-11 shift was very rude and disrespectful to a cna the supervisor was sitting at the desk on her phone during the time of a call light was going off the cna was busy helping another paitent and was constantly asking the supervisor would she answer the light the supervisor ignored her that's very sad because for them to have a gold seal and a 5 star facility that should know how to work as a TEAM they treat the cna's very badly the LPNS don't pass medicine on time patients steady be on the call lights about pain medicine I have been there a couple of times and watched the cna's tell the lpns that patients wanted medicine and they didn't even bother to go in the patients rooms I will be calling state in the morning

August 28, 2016

By clean up your staff

If you love your family member do not take them to this facility. They make your family member sit in filth for days on end with no bath and no sheet change. I had to go to the facility to change her sheets myself only to have the cna lie and tell her boss that she changed them. They literaly have to beg to get a bath maybe once a week they get it and when you ask them about when medications were given they lie about it and tell you it was given when it was not and then won't even provide you with a printout of what's been given since the patient was there but they promise that they will. The nurses are extremely rude and uncaring and shoot dirty looks at you when you have complained about the care. I would not let these people care for my dog much less my mother and I will be taking her out of there tomorrow and change over to outpatient therapy since the physical therapists were the only ones doing anything for her.

April 29, 2016

By unbelivable

All they are interested in is the money and keeping someone in the facility. The level of care is terrible especially on weekends. The communication with the doctor and nursing staff is almost none, Decisions are made without consulting family. If you can avoid the place do it!

September 22, 2014

By barrkat

The first night my mother was at Center Pointe she was to receive her blood pressure medication and a lidocaine patch at 11pm. I asked the nurse 3 times before I was told that they only put patches on in the morning (even though I had a copy of the orders from the hospital instructing that she is to receive meds at that time) and the nurse wasn't even aware she was suppose to get any medication! The next night I had to ask them again to give her the blood pressure medication. Apparently they don't read the patients chart. She was also getting 3 injections of heparin a day in her stomach. The fourth night she was there she mentioned that she did not receive a shot at all that day. I called the nurse and asked her about it. She checked her chart and said she had one at 2:20 that afternoon, however, my sister had been with my mother from 1:00 to 4:00 and a nurse had not been in the room at all. Hmmm. It takes the nurses forever to respond when my mom presses her button so sometimes she's unable to make it to the bathroom. She was there 3 days before they gave her a shower. She's been there 10 days now and has only spoken to the doctor a total of 10 minutes. She's been on oxygen since leaving the hospital and they have not tried to wean her off or down. My husband asked for a copy of the records the hospital sent over and they told him they couldn't give it to him because it would be too confusing. Haha ok. My husband is a doctor and I can't wait for the Department of Health to investigate. I feel sorry for anyone there with no family to look after them.

June 03, 2014

By Nothappywiththis place

This is the worse place ever. They ignore their patients, leaving them in the beds all day. My mother was in here and I got her moved. They treat their patients like they are burdens. She was suppose to be getting rehab 3 times a day, we were lucky to get 1 time a day. When she needed to get up to go to the bathroom and pushed her button for help, nobody would come for up to an hour. Nurses would walk by and just say, thats not my patient. The nurses were constantly arguing among themselves. If you care about your loved one - do not send them to this place!

March 31, 2014

The experience we had was nice. They’d take the residents down to the dining room and had meals for them. Centre Pointe was a nice place. The staff seemed very nice. My wife had been there for a while before she passed. They'd take my wife out and take her to the dining room. They took care of me when I was there, just like they did her. Sometimes I think the staff is overworked. Some of them had too many people to take care of. I ate there, and I thought they had good meals. The dining room was a little bit crowded, but it was nice. They had entertainment there, too. I think they organized the place pretty well. It’s modern, and they keep it up pretty good. There are lovely flowers and trees around outside, kind of like home.

May 25, 2012

By karimah1

My family really likes the fact that she is at Centre Pointe because she still can have some independence. They provide transportation to get to their doctors and to visit friends family and even go to the movies. My aunt has her on room, so when family visits we are able to have quality time with her. The nurses there are very helpful and they over and beyond for their patients. The one thing I didn't like was that there was a pinesole smell and normally that means you are trying to hide the smell rather than terminate it. My aunt is very happy there and it is 24/7 care from great nurses, they even have people come on there own time and visit with the residents.

February 08, 2012

By Paris1

Kindness and Comfort are the only words to expresshow I felt when I went to visit Center Pointe. The staff was very pleasing and not only that, the facility itself has a variety of ammenities to keep everyone happy at this nursing home. Rehabilitation is guaranteed. My client was pleased.

Features of Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Tallahassee, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center