Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center

700 East Brighton Avenue, Syracuse, NY, 13205

Reviews of Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center

September 27, 2014

I was in Loretto Nursing Home for eight months. The staff was good. Their rooms were exellent and spacious. They had a good setup of activities there. The only problem we had was the bill. My family always asked them about my insurance. They would just answer that everything was taken care of. Then all of a sudden my bill was $38,000. Now, I am just tickled pink I am out of there.

October 01, 2012

By Silverfish

Overall, the facility was excellent. The entranceway was welcoming and well-kept, with friendly staff waiting to help guide you through the facility. The lobby was well-decorated and didn't feel like a hospital; it felt more like a hotel. The nurse who was with us was also the nurse who was caring for my great-grandmother, and she was pleasant and friendly. There were a few staff members that seemed to be less pleasant, but we did not have a direct experience with them. The rooms were simply furnished and were a little dull. There wasn't a lot of room for personal belongings. However, they did feel nicer than something like a hospital room. Out of curiosity, we tried some of the food and found it to be surprisingly good. We looked into some of the services and facilities provided and found that were plenty of additional amenities for those able to take advantage of them, such as an entertainment room with various activities, and a swimming pool. The only major negative of the facility is that the care staff seemed to have a slow response time, though that could have been due to understaffing.

Features of Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center

Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Syracuse, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center