Kingston Care Center of Sylvania Nursing Home

4121 King Road, Sylvania, OH, 43560

Reviews of Kingston Care Center of Sylvania | Nursing Home

January 30, 2014

Mom-in-law was at Kingston Care Center for rehab. She went in this facility directly from the hospital. As far as I know, the staff were very good. This is the second time she's been with Kingston and both times she has been very happy to be there. They seem to do a very good job in taking care of her. The facility is very clean.

May 09, 2012

By bignanc

If I could give this facility minus five stars I would. My Dad was there for almost two months and his medical treatment was terrible. Things that happened to him: 1. Forgot to take him to dinner 2. Left him alone in the shower 3. Waited to see a podiatrist for four days and is now back in the hospital because of the lack of care. 4. When he first got there his pull cord didn't work. 5. Had to insist he be released because we were so concerned about his care. 6. Paperwork not completed upon discharge - needed to add his meds. Was told they put him on Cipro that day, when I asked why the nurse assumed it was for a bladder infection - he did not have one. I could go on and on about this facility. If you care about your loved one, PLEASE consider a different facility. The only positive is good physical therapy. The nursing staff doesn't have a clue.

June 22, 2011

By SlyJama

My grandfather had a stroke and has been in and out of Kingston many times as a resident and also for physical therapy. It is a very upscale facility with an amazing staff of nurses and therapists. They always have taken great care of my grandfather. Even though other facilities would have been less expensive, we always have gone back to Kingston because of their care. They have an indoor pool and great facilities for physical therapy of the residents. I also know that their dining is excellent and they even have a beauty shop on-site for the residents!! It's a great place for those who are recovering and those who may never recover.

Features of Kingston Care Center of Sylvania

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Kingston Care Center of Sylvania

Kingston Care Center of Sylvania is a nursing home in Sylvania, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Kingston Care Center of Sylvania for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Kingston Care Center of Sylvania