Sunrise Health & Rehabilitation Center

4800 N Nob Hill Rd, Sunrise, FL, 33351

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Sunrise Health & Rehabilitation Center

Lanna K. June 03, 2013

when I asked the CNA the last time my family member was toileted she replied by saying does she have to answer that. I was told my family member would be offered three snacks a day in between mealtimes however when I am there in between mealtimes I have to request the snack because they don't offer it. The bed rails on the bed are dirty and when you bring the bed into a longsit position you see the headrest is filthy with caked food or dirt. Next my family member has been on a few occasions found to be sitting upright in her wheelchair with television off and call bell to ring for nurse out of reach

Caring3816 March 29, 2013

The staff at Sunrise Health & Rehabilitation Center were really attentive to the residents and to the family. They were easy-going and confident. All the needed information for the welfare of the residents was verified by the staff. It is a one floor facility, the rooms were standard in size. I have had no problem with the place so far.

StudentK February 29, 2012

This place is very clean, the staff is friendly and considerate. I took a tour of this facility as part of a clinical assignment for school and spent sometime speaking to the staff and residents. The CNA's take a special interest in the long term care patients and try to get them involved in the activities provided by the facility. For every holiday or religious holiday, they have some sort of activity in store for the residents to get them out of their rooms and involved. Their facility is quite large, consisting of many specialized wings, the staff is professional and does their best to make everyone comfortable and feel at home. The nurses are the real heroes here, and go above and beyond for the residents. Overall, I would say this is one of the best facilities I had gotten a tour of in my experience, I would consider it for a family member should the need ever arise.

About Sunrise Health & Rehabilitation Center

Sunrise Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Sunrise, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sunrise Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sunrise Health & Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Sunrise Health & Rehabilitation Center