Presbyterian Home of Sc - Summerville

201 W 9TH NORTH STREET, Summerville, SC, 29483

Reviews of Presbyterian Home of Sc - Summerville

sea_bass December 04, 2012

The staff were extremely kind to my father and gave him excellent care. They fed him his meals. Before bringing him to the facility, we had cared for him at home. Home health care was extremely expensive. We found that we saved a lot of money when we moved him to the home. We found the care at the Village of Summerville to be much more comprehensive. My family ate at the dining room fairly often and found the food to be reasonable and healthy.Their is room at the facility for assisted living, full nursing care and also there is an area for Alzheimer's patients. The grounds are well cared for and are very pleasant to walk around. There were always snacks available for the patients.I don't think they were taking care of his teeth very well. My father developed cavities. He rarely had cavities before he lived there. This is the only negative thing I have to say.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Presbyterian Home of Sc - Summerville

Presbyterian Home of Sc - Summerville is a nursing home in Summerville, SC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Presbyterian Home of Sc - Summerville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Presbyterian Home of Sc - Summerville

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Presbyterian Home of Sc - Summerville