High Hope Care Center

475 HIGH HOPE ROAD, Sulphur, LA, 70663

Reviews of High Hope Care Center

A.G.T. March 22, 2014

This is an absolutely awful place. My loved one was there for approx. 1 week. We could not get her out of there fast enough. There were many issues. The staff was rude, surly, and terribly unprofessional. Physical therapy did not take place as promised. It took a week for the doctor to ever visit our loved one. No attention was paid to medical condition of the patient. Complaints/concerns were ignored. Wrong medications were given. It was a nightmare.

Nicole2 October 14, 2011

I was a medic for a local Ambulance company. I was in and out of this facility quite a bit not only for emergency call but sometimes to transport a resident for appts. or non emergency procedures. I must say i just love this place. It is out in the country. I can't remember one time when I showed up at the front door and wasn't greeted by residence sitting out side getting some fresh air. We were also greeted by the "house" dog, can't remember is name but it seemed he was a friend to everyone. Any and every encounter with staff was always plesent. From what I saw there seemed to be a good resident/staff relationship. Always alot going on and always seen lots of the residence family coming and going. Seemed clean and smelled good. Resident rooms almost seemed like their very own appartment with all their favorite things. I would deff. consider High Hope Care Center for my loved ones.

About High Hope Care Center

High Hope Care Center is a nursing home in Sulphur, LA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact High Hope Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of High Hope Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: