The Crescent

11353 Sugar Park Lane, Sugar Land, TX, 77478

Reviews of The Crescent

February 25, 2015

The Crescent is a very nice facility and very modern. It has a warm homey feeling to it. The staff was very accommodating to my visit because I did a cold call. The administrative staff was happy to see me. They took my name down and put it on a waiting list just in case I decided that is where I want my parents to be. They showed me around, and the people I ran into there seemed very happy. There was a lot of happy and active noise. People were talking and moving around.

September 25, 2014

By kcmatheson

I have visited all of the places in the Sugar Land area and feel that The Crescent is the best. The staff, for the most part, is friendly, professional and very adept. The place is beautiful and run well. The nursing staff cares and checks on the dwellers frequently. The food is excellent and the rooms very nice. The therapy staff is superb and the nurses to patients is high. I would definitely recumbent this facility. I have visited people in many others and have toured all of them and feel that The Crescent is the best.

September 04, 2014

By Jon Bernard

My father has been at The Crescent in Sugarland for just over a year. I see a lot of negative comments about this facility, but our experience has been very positive. I do know that the facility has made/is making a lot of Administrative personnel changes and the new Director of Nursing is doing an an excellent job in getting rid of some of the "problem" staff. His meals are not always timely, but overall the day to day care for my father has been excellent. Ask to speak to Bernadette when touring as she has been at the facility for a long time and is very knowledgeable about everything going on in the building

June 05, 2014

By airlex

The only reason I gave this place a star is because you have to in order to write a review. This place is the worst, please don't be distracted by the fact that the building is new. The care and attention is simply not there. I would steer clear of this place. Management is rude and unavailable to discuss any issues with you and the rest of the staff, well they fall right in line with the managers.

March 14, 2014

By forever812

This place shouldnt even get a star. Its a pretty place. Half the staff seems to be new. Weve heard other residents yelling at staff. You can hear people in the facility yelling for help. They dont offer therapy on weekends. The staff has horrible attitudes. Will only change your clothes and bedsheets if you repeatedly demand it. They dont clean the rooms only the public spaces. Bad treatment of patients. They forget food and medicines. They mix things up. Dont send loved ones here

January 31, 2014

Because The Crescent has skilled nursing facility, that's where my wife had ended up. I would give them 5 across the board. The facility was nice. The rooms were very nice. My wife had a private room and it had everything you needed there. It was very comfortable. The caregivers were excellent. Everybody I came in contact with was very supportive and very nice.

October 13, 2013

Mom used to stay at The Crescent it was a brand new facility and they were very accommodating. The staff was gentle and kind. They were willing to adjust things to fit what the patients needed. I would recommend them to others.

August 27, 2013

By Caring ESL

The Crescent is a very nice place. It is clearly an upgraded facility. It is very nice-looking. They have a call system that residents can use to call for assistance, wherein the light goes off in front of your room and they would come within 5 minutes to see what the problem is. Their rooms are small, so I won't be able to fit all my furniture in. The bathroom though is very nice except I couldn't get my legs under the sink. They did try to make it accessible where they planted wood panel under the sink to try to protect your legs from the pipes but the slanted wood would get in the way of your knees.

Features of The Crescent

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/01/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2018

About The Crescent

The Crescent is a nursing home in Sugar Land, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Crescent for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Crescent