Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Nansemond Pointe

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Nansemond Pointe

September 17, 2014

By Fitzgerald

I visited a friend that lives at Nansemond and was very impressed with the building. The staff all were sweet and my friend says she likes it there.

June 20, 2014

By JJ2014

What a beautiful facility with caring staff. The therapy department is top notch.

December 31, 2013

By antfarm

Other

MY sonis there he was doing ok then they would give him medicine for his headache and it would knock him out to where he didnot eat or dtink for the day there were several days like that he is in hospital now for d ehydration n light case of pneumonia I will b checking on him everyday when hr gets back to make sure he is clean and fed they started out fine then slacked off

September 25, 2012

By jojo2

My experience with the assisted living provider was one that was fairly well. Both of my grandfathers went there after having major surgery done. My grandfather had a stroke and went to stay at a nursing home for several weeks to try to gain some of his speech back. My other grandfather went to a nursing home after vital signs dropped and he started to forget things. Both experiences were very much different and much of it had to do with my Grandfather's different personalities and the nurses they met. The staff was overall helpful and attentive and the newly renovated wing was very attractive. The facility was kept very clean and both of my grandfathers seemed to enjoy their stay for the most part. The staff made them both feel right at home and as welcome as much as they could. The only negative experience I had was when a therapist asked my grandfather who I was. I did not really understand why he would want to embarrass him knowing that my grandfather has Alzheimer's and he probably did not know who I was.

June 30, 2009

By poodle104

Care?

My husband was in this facility for about 4 months. In that period he had 4 trips to the local hospital. One for severe dehydration that caused his kidneys to start shutting down and was in ICU for over a week. He also ended up with stitches in his head from the call button whacking him in the head. They said that he threw the call button across the room and it ricocheted back and hit him in the head. This was a man that could not even pick up his arms never mind being able to throw something hard enough to fly back and hit him hard enough to cause 8 stitches. The cleanliness and up keep of the facility also leaves a lot to be desired. The care and treatment of the residents also was not even close to being what I would consider good.

Features of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Nansemond Pointe

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Nansemond Pointe

Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Nansemond Pointe is a nursing home in Suffolk, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Nansemond Pointe for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Nansemond Pointe