Lexington of Streamwood

815 EAST IRVING PARK ROAD, Streamwood, IL, 60107

Reviews of Lexington of Streamwood

March 08, 2012

By meecyion

This facility located in the southwest suburban part of Illinois.The grounds are very well-kept. The colors in the building are very warm and inviting.This facility has a state-of-art thearpy room,and the halls of the floor are covered with beautiful tile. This facility accepts no psychiatric referrals. They do accept majority of insurances for payment. There are normally two to a room, with the option of having a private semi room in some cases. There is no on-site dialysis center, and the meals are served buffett style. While there, I noticed how attentive the staff were to the residents, and how the residents communicated with the staff in a positive manner. I would rank this facility a 5 out of 5 stars.

January 28, 2012

By Pat'sHusband

My wife needed specialized wound care for diabetic foot infections. After searching we used the Lexington. From our initial call they showed their care and concern. They patiently answered all questions and agreed to let us visit for an inspection. When we got there the place was clean with no urine smells. We had a nice talk with one of the coordinators she took us on an inspection. Rooms were comfortable and airy and the place was very clean. Staff were polite and knowledgeable. So we decided to use this facility for treatment. The staff did an excellent job with a wound nurse coming daily to dress her feet. Staff also took care of her other health issues and kept in contact with her primary care doctor. She was well taken care of during her time there and I recommend the Lexington. The only thing that keeps them from a perfect rating is that the physical therapy area is a bit small. Otherwise this is a fine place to help you or your loved ones recover.

Features of Lexington of Streamwood

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Lexington of Streamwood

Lexington of Streamwood is a nursing home in Streamwood, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lexington of Streamwood for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lexington of Streamwood