Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

7003 Main St, Stratford, CT, 06614

Reviews of Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

jordanman23 November 28, 2012

I went to this place because my friend was in an accident. He fell on the bleachers and injured his head. The place was really far from where I live but I went with a few friends. It was my first time going to a place like this. I thought the smell was gonna be like old people. It did not smell bad. My friend said the food was good and he really liked the rehab he was getting. He said the staff really worked him hard and he feels like he can soon go back home. Also they have a lot of outings they go to each week. I was surprised to see so many young people there as well. The place looked like it could also be a good place to work. All the workers were very friendly and act like a family. They bring in home cooked meals to share with the people. My friend said he really liked one of the workers homeade chocolate cookies. My friend gets up every morning to eat breakfast with the other people. He said if it wasn't for a few people his age at the place he probably would be kind of depressed. I guess a lot of young people these days have freak accidents But thank GOD for a place like this where they can go to get therapy and get back to a normal way of life. He cant wait to get back to the dorms and be like we were before. He said he will go back to visit the workers once he is released because he will miss them. I can see how he will. They are all so nice even to the visitors.

doctord September 30, 2011

I visited this facility to visit a patient who was injured in an accident , my first impression driving into the parking lot was nice place, nice area nice property, and the grounds were well taken care of.Entering the building I noticed the place was very clean,and the faculty were very pleasant, they were prompt and curteous.The directions to the room were easy,and direct taking me easily to the room.Once entering the room i was happy with the rooms cleanliness and the staffs care of the patient i was visiting,she was also happy with the expierience.I would reccommended this facility to anyone in need of care.My overall thought of this facility is a four out of 5 stars.

About Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Stratford, CT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center