Maison Aine

2910 L'ERMITAGE PL, Stow, OH, 44224

Reviews of Maison Aine

Rickey Miller June 10, 2014

I had to put my Father in a Nursing Home to get the care that he needed, I was told that Maison Aine was a very good Place, a freind from Ca. said her Exhusband was thereand theytook real good care of him. My Father is there now and he is very well

caring8327 May 11, 2013

I didn't like Maison Aine because my husband wasn't taken care of properly in there. He had to have some emergency surgery, which I believed could have been avoided. I was just displeased with their services.

Linda f August 24, 2012

I visited d wing the the chairs were beyond fifthly, the smell was horrible ..theres. No excuse for this

stowoh7 August 15, 2012

Place is dirty and out of date. Would not recommend at all. Staff is mediocre at best.

KentOHDude July 30, 2012

My Dad just recently passed away due to complications from Alzheimer's and the facility I mentioned above took such wonderful care of him along with Crossroads Hospice at the last few weeks of his life.

About Maison Aine

Maison Aine is a nursing home in Stow, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Maison Aine for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Maison Aine

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Maison Aine