Reviews of Life Care Center of Stoneham

Life Care Center of Stoneham
64px
Posted by Caring109225550 July 04, 2015
4.0

Life Care Center of Stoneham is really nice. It is new, so it is attractive to people, but it is a little expensive also. I highly recommend this place if you have the money. What -- to me -- is outstanding about the place is the staff. They are a bunch of very caring people. The staff is great. Actually, my sister is there, and they take very good care of her. For my sister, I could rate it a five, but for other people, maybe I would rate it a four. I don't feel their activities are enough for some people, depending on why people are there. If they are there because maybe they have no one else to take care of them and they are physically OK, they don't have enough activities that could stimulate them.

Life Care Center of Stoneham
64px
Posted by Caring101832150 February 13, 2015

My wife stayed in Life Care Center for a month for her rehab. They had 24-hour around the clock nursing assistance. They provided physical therapy and occupational therapy. The staff was reasonable. They were very courteous and very sympathetic to the patient's needs. The people were there to help. We were well satisfied with the facility.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 225732

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality