Heartland Health Care

38200 Schoenherr Road, Sterling Heights, MI, 48312

Reviews of Heartland Health Care

Caring86225750 July 07, 2014

My mother’s care went well when she was at Heartland. The nurses and the aides were good; her therapists were very good. The therapy department was very good, I thought. The food looked a little bit to be desired, though. They were having some staffing issues while she was there, so we tried to be as understanding as we could. Because they were short-staffed then, they had a little difficulty with their kitchen. But other than that, she got very good care. They were very attentive. She’s never lacked for anything. They were always there when she needed them, so I can’t complain too much. They’re still getting their act together, I think, because they’re so new, but they’re trying. Upkeep was excellent. I would say that I'd give them probably a five (being the highest) on that because it was very nice, very clean, and everything’s well taken care of. She was very comfortable in there. They were right there to answer, and if they couldn’t do something for her right away, they always came to see what she needed. Then they would be right back as soon as they took care of priorities.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Heartland Health Care

Heartland Health Care is a nursing home in Sterling Heights, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland Health Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heartland Health Care

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 235665
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 120