Evangelical Home Sterling Heights

Claim Your Listing

Reviews of Evangelical Home Sterling Heights

Average Rating:
jandj April 24, 2013

I am very happy with this nursing home. I have been visiting there for the past 3 years. People are very nice and always willing to help. I even had my mother in for rehab and was very satisfied. Very clean home! Not smelly

chumsmymum April 10, 2013

I'm impressed with this place!! The staff is very kind and generous with their time and talents and there's always some sort of activity for the residents. Residents are out of bed, clean, and dressed each day. The food's plentiful and very tasty and the facility is CLEAN! I just can't say enough good things about Evan - and I'm there visiting everyday so nothing gets by me!!!

jaberone February 28, 2013

I was very disappointed in this facility. Please spend alot of time with the patient in order to be sure they get the care they need! Not nearly enough staff for the number of patients there. Patient's personal hygiene care is terrible. Foor is cold and awful!

Caring7116 November 16, 2012

We chose Evangelical Homes because the location is close to our home. They have good sized rooms. My mother seems to be doing good and the staff is very good to her. So far I have no complaints.

vernon1 November 17, 2011

not the worst but the usual problems.. short staff...some good caregivers.. some not so good

About Evangelical Home Sterling Heights

Evangelical Home Sterling Heights is a nursing home in Sterling Heights, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Evangelical Home Sterling Heights for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Evangelical Home Sterling Heights

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Evangelical Home Sterling Heights