Cherrywood Nursing & Living Center | Nursing Home

2372 15 Mile Rd, Sterling Heights, MI, 48310

Reviews of Cherrywood Nursing & Living Center | Nursing Home

Blesseddaughter October 14, 2011

My mother is a resident on the Houghton unit of Cherrywood nursing center. I was very nervous at first when I had to make such a hard decision to place my mother in a "nursing home". I have to say the staff on this unit in this facility has made all my fears go away. The facility itself is clean, very well decorated and warm feeling. The staff on this unit is amazing, you can tell they truely care about their residents. The nursing staff are very knowledgable and go out of their way explain things to my both my mother and my family. They handle situations that could be very scary to a family member in a calm and professional manner at all times. The aides that take care of my mother are nice and always go above and beyond. The staff always has a smile and a hug for my mother. I truely feel blessed that I have found this place for my mother to live, I've heard so many bad things about nursing homes and Cherrywood has proved that you can find a place where your family member can get amazing care. Thanks to the staff on the Houghton unit at Cherrywood I can visit my mother without guilt, knowing she is very happy where she is.

Patco August 02, 2011

My mom was there only a week. She fell twice. The second time she broke her hip and needed surgery. She was found on the floor alone in her private room. Shes recovering in another nursing home now...those people call this place scarrywood and NOT cherrywoood....beware of who you send here !!!!!!!!

About Cherrywood Nursing & Living Center

Cherrywood Nursing & Living Center is a nursing home in Sterling Heights, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cherrywood Nursing & Living Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cherrywood Nursing & Living Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Cherrywood Nursing & Living Center