Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

450 Waupelani Drive, State College, PA, 16801

Reviews of Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

December 22, 2012

By llaird1968

When I first went to visit Hearthside I noticed the personal attention my relatives received. Every time I was there whatever my relative needed staff was ready to serve. If it was help to the bathroom, or whatever it was they needed, I offered to help the relatives myself but they really trusted staff. That tells me they were very helpful to all the patients there. I know when we would take my in-laws or my father on a trip or something; they always were in a rush to back there. They always had activities and they would want to get back to hear music and singing or do craft work whatever the activity was for the day. As for ease of access in they are fairly easy to get in and find your way around and are always happy to assist you to find what it is your looking for. All in all this is a great place if you are looking for a place for a relative to have a big family when you're not around and be safe when you cannot be there to watch them. I would recommend this to someone as a place to look into.

September 11, 2012

By blaird2008

I believe they did a very good job. He was very happy and even called the workers there his ladies if we would take him out for a dinner he worried that his ladies were missing him. So that shows they make them feel important and appreciated still which I think is huge for the elderly.

April 26, 2012

By cmeyers011

My visit to this facility did include a tour. The building was quite old, at least 40 yrs. The upkeep was rather poor, I mean the grass was long, a gutter was clogged, doors stuck. The banquet room was more like a school gymnasium.The building was very cold. On the other hand the staff was very friendly, I remember the pastor telling us all how much she really enjoyed the place. And how she was almost gonna be sad to leave them all. The people that I personally talked to were also very friendly. there seems to have been hardly any turnover as far as staff which can only mean that they all really enjoy there jobs and those they. Thats really important to me as far as the people i'd like to take care of someone in my family.

January 21, 2012

By anonymous14

The living conditions of this nursing home were very poor and many residents were visibly neglected. I would not allow any friend or family member to stay at this facility

Features of Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The is a nursing home in State College, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The