Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

450 Waupelani Drive, State College, PA, 16801

Reviews of Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

cmeyers011 April 26, 2012

My visit to this facility did include a tour. The building was quite old, at least 40 yrs. The upkeep was rather poor, I mean the grass was long, a gutter was clogged, doors stuck. The banquet room was more like a school gymnasium.The building was very cold. On the other hand the staff was very friendly, I remember the pastor telling us all how much she really enjoyed the place. And how she was almost gonna be sad to leave them all. The people that I personally talked to were also very friendly. there seems to have been hardly any turnover as far as staff which can only mean that they all really enjoy there jobs and those they. Thats really important to me as far as the people i'd like to take care of someone in my family.

anonymous14 January 21, 2012

The living conditions of this nursing home were very poor and many residents were visibly neglected. I would not allow any friend or family member to stay at this facility

About Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The is a nursing home in State College, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The