Payment

Maples Health and Rehabilitation
64px
Posted by takingcareofmom August 04, 2015
1.0

Would seem to operate on a private club mentality... if your loved one is in pain and does not deal well with pain, this would NOT be a good place for you to even consider. They only want happy, cheerful, sufferers of pain (i.e., not patients who don't deal well with pain, and being left in feces filled adult diapers... and as a result are grumpy and irritable).. Giving NO stars would have been my preference.

Maples Health and Rehabilitation
64px
Posted by dau May 09, 2012

We had placed my father in 3 nursing facilities prior to this one and finally found one that we felt was best. When we visited prior to moving my father we made a point not to announce it Something we learned to watch for was how quickly an aid would come to answer a call button pressed by a resident there. This facility did an awesome job. Most we visited had buzzers going off and no one paying any attention to the patients call button...this one was an exception. When we walked in ....no buzzing! If we heard one go off...it was immediately attended to! The nurses were great and very caring. I would recommend the Maples to anyone in need of a nursing facility in Springfield, MO.

Medicare Ratings