The Maples at Har-ber Meadows

6456 LYNCH'S PRAIRIE COVE, Springdale, AR, 72762

Reviews of The Maples at Har-ber Meadows

August 22, 2014

By granddaughte

the matresses are rotted thier made of foam and they and the plastic covers on them the the residents lay on daily need to be replaced immediately this needs to be looked at by the health department

June 19, 2013

By caring6115

The Maples is close by, it has a good reputation, and we have used it in the past on a short-term rehabilitation basis. Right now, both my parents are there and will probably remain there from now on. The paperwork process is not doing as I hoped and expected. I guess I am looking for more doctors and doctor interaction. The staff that attends to them is fine. The people in the office are less than what I hoped for and I am not sure if the professional staff is interactive, that's what I would like to see. The rooms are clean and adequate, but they could be bigger. They both have wheelchairs and that takes a lot of space.

Features of The Maples at Har-ber Meadows

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About The Maples at Har-ber Meadows

The Maples at Har-ber Meadows is a nursing home in Springdale, AR that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Maples at Har-ber Meadows for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Maples at Har-ber Meadows