Sullivan Park Care Center

14820 E 4th Avenue, Spokane, WA, 99216

Reviews of Sullivan Park Care Center

Caring34170350 August 28, 2014

My husband moves to Sullivan Park Care Center last 15th of May. We choose it because a couple people recommend it and it is near to where I live, so it is convenient for me to go there every day. The staff seems very friendly. They seem very receptive when you have something you want done. The food I guess is OK. He has a private room and it has everything you need for a bedroom and a bathroom. They have activities for people who are more mobile. My husband didn't participate on most things because he is in a wheelchair and he cannot do too much, but they have different themes like little luau and such. The grounds are beautiful and really kept up.

frahnl July 06, 2012

The overall feel of the place was nice and had spacious hallways. The big windows in the front let in aa lot of light, which I know many of the residents liked. The head nurses were very friendly and would let us ask questions about the treatment of my Grandfather, as well as give suggestions that we thought would help. However the lower end nurses that helped my Grandfather with small detail sometimes were rough. He had a problem of tormenting Arthritis that affected his entire body and which lit his skin on fire. The nurses knew this and still were particularly rough to the point where I saw tears in his eyes. I mentioned this once, and after many visits seeing them tug on him and be very rough I asked for a specific nurse to not be involved with my Grandfather at all. The food was awful and they ate at random times. Although not the best he has ever stayed in, it wasn't the worst.

About Sullivan Park Care Center

Sullivan Park Care Center is a nursing home in Spokane, WA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sullivan Park Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sullivan Park Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: