Manor Care Health Services Wingfield Hills

Overview of Ratings

2.9

March 16, 2012

By RobinR1

My initial thoughts upon entering the facility were, it was very clean, and did not smell bad, it actually smelled quite pleasant. The staff was very friendly and always smiled at me whenever I visited. The cafeteria was nicely set up and looked attractive, not a typical nursing home dining area in my opinion. They also had a rehabilitation area which could be quite crowded and busy at times. I think they could either make another room dedicated to this or arrange different times for the residents so that it wouldn't be so crowded and busy. They were also not on a particular schedule for rehabilitation services which mad it quite difficult to go and observe and we didn't know what time it would be until that particular day. The staff had a hard time communicating with the resident I would go and visit and I would have to explain what she meant when trying to communicate, they never asked what certain things that she did meant, and I think they should have asked her son or myself instead of guessing. It also took them over a week to do her paperwork regarding the type of activities she liked to do, foods she liked to eat, sleeping habits, bathroom habits, etc. and I think this should be done upon entering the facility, not days or weeks after. All in all I think the facility was attractive and quite "homey" and the staff was very nice, however I think organization in the facility could use some work and certain things could be done in more of a timely manner.

Features of Manor Care Health Services Wingfield Hills

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Manor Care Health Services Wingfield Hills

Manor Care Health Services Wingfield Hills is a nursing home in Sparks, NV that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manor Care Health Services Wingfield Hills for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manor Care Health Services Wingfield Hills