St Joseph of the Pines Health

Reviews of St Joseph of the Pines Health

4.0

June 12, 2011

By H0unFeisty

Friend or relative of resident

My Grandfather lived in this facility in the last year of his life. I was struck by how conscientious the staff was. In particular, once upon visiting an aide was helping my grandfather put his socks on, and he was moved to compliment the aide on how kind he was. The one downside was that there were no televisions in the rooms of the patients unless a fee was paid, but this was a religiously run institution, and I understand that they may have been trying to give the seniors time for contemplation. Overall, this was a very peaceful, warm atmosphere and my Grandfather would tell us how well he was being treated quite often.

Features of St Joseph of the Pines Health

About St Joseph of the Pines Health

St Joseph of the Pines Health is a nursing home in Southern Pines, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Joseph of the Pines Health for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St Joseph of the Pines Health