Aristacare At Cedar Oaks

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Aristacare At Cedar Oaks

December 16, 2016

By Dianne111370

My mother was in Aristacare, it was pretty dated, but they had a lot of activities for the elderly, like Zumba, arts and crafts, nail painting, and a little bit of cooking. If the residents could walk and do things on their own, they were OK, but if they could not do things on their own, they sometimes sit them in wheelchairs all day, which was wrong. The rehabilitation they get on a daily basis is an hour long. We had incidents where she needed help and they took forever to take care of her. They're understaffed, especially on holidays, and there's some mismanagement. They need to renovate the place because they really look dated and the lighting is really dark. My mother hated the food since it's always the same menu and nothing was fresh.

September 03, 2015

By Memack

I wouldn't send my worst enemy here! My mother was here for 2 weeks, and for hours she would sit in BM, 2 to sometimes 3 hours. Uncaring staff, lazy, looking on cell phones, sleeping. Food is horrible. Water is given from the sink. Staff is not clean also, my mother got VRE infection and c-diff. Staff doesn't wash hands going in or out of rooms. Orders that were placed by doctors weren't followed through with nurses or aids. My mothers health was declining here, I had her discharged and took her to ER right away and turns out my mother had fluid in her lungs, blood clots in his legs, and bed sores. I would give this facility NO stars.

July 16, 2015

By semmem1111

The care is terrible. The nurses and techs are uncaring. My dad was there for 1 month and left with bed sores because they did not reposition him as necessary The therapy is not much better.. They do not allow anyone to watch and they do that for a reason, they do not do much with the patients except have them sit around. Terrible rehab. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

May 24, 2013

By Caring 0518

Aristacare was a clean and well-maintained facility. My dad liked the physical therapy program, he did not have problems with that. But the overall delivery of the service was bad. They did not have enough nurses, nursing aides and health aides both during day and night. If you called them, it took around 30 minutes for them to respond. I would suggest they hire more staff and have prompt service.

Features of Aristacare At Cedar Oaks

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Aristacare At Cedar Oaks

Aristacare At Cedar Oaks is a nursing home in South Plainfield, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Aristacare At Cedar Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Aristacare At Cedar Oaks