Aristacare At Cedar Oaks

1311 Durham Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ, 07080

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Aristacare At Cedar Oaks

lo-gon May 29, 2017

They have a very loving, caring staff. It is difficult to have to put a loved one in someone else's care if its not to be home then this is the place to be, They made this transition a lot less stressful. Thank you for everything that you do! I enjoyed siting in the day room and meeting others, as well as the fresh Buffet daily

s a April 04, 2017

This facility is a great place; the staffs are exceptional always smiling and waiting to assist. I received a lot of help from the director of patient services, Mr. Klein, who spent time to explain the Medicaid process and followed from beginning to end. The Social Workers was able to help me with all needs.

Ash_Rai April 03, 2017

I find the entire Arista team nice and professional , the administrative staff is extremely helpful too. I recommend it for anyone needing personalized care and particularly indian asian nursing staff, food.

Dianne111370 December 16, 2016

My mother was in Aristacare, it was pretty dated, but they had a lot of activities for the elderly, like Zumba, arts and crafts, nail painting, and a little bit of cooking. If the residents could walk and do things on their own, they were OK, but if they could not do things on their own, they sometimes sit them in wheelchairs all day, which was wrong. The rehabilitation they get on a daily basis is an hour long. We had incidents where she needed help and they took forever to take care of her. They're understaffed, especially on holidays, and there's some mismanagement. They need to renovate the place because they really look dated and the lighting is really dark. My mother hated the food since it's always the same menu and nothing was fresh.

Memack September 03, 2015

I wouldn't send my worst enemy here! My mother was here for 2 weeks, and for hours she would sit in BM, 2 to sometimes 3 hours. Uncaring staff, lazy, looking on cell phones, sleeping. Food is horrible. Water is given from the sink. Staff is not clean also, my mother got VRE infection and c-diff. Staff doesn't wash hands going in or out of rooms. Orders that were placed by doctors weren't followed through with nurses or aids. My mothers health was declining here, I had her discharged and took her to ER right away and turns out my mother had fluid in her lungs, blood clots in his legs, and bed sores. I would give this facility NO stars.

semmem1111 July 16, 2015

The care is terrible. The nurses and techs are uncaring. My dad was there for 1 month and left with bed sores because they did not reposition him as necessary The therapy is not much better.. They do not allow anyone to watch and they do that for a reason, they do not do much with the patients except have them sit around. Terrible rehab. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Caring 0518 May 24, 2013

Aristacare was a clean and well-maintained facility. My dad liked the physical therapy program, he did not have problems with that. But the overall delivery of the service was bad. They did not have enough nurses, nursing aides and health aides both during day and night. If you called them, it took around 30 minutes for them to respond. I would suggest they hire more staff and have prompt service.

About Aristacare At Cedar Oaks

Aristacare At Cedar Oaks is a nursing home in South Plainfield, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Aristacare At Cedar Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Aristacare At Cedar Oaks

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: