Nursing Homes in South Paris, Maine

Nursing Homes in
South Paris, Maine

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 3 reviews for South Paris Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: What You Should Know About Nursing Home Costs and Assisted Living or Nursing Home?.

South Paris, Maine has at least 4 Nursing Homes within 7 Miles

Sort by:
  • Market Square Health Care Center

South Paris, ME 04281
    "My mother was here for about 9 months until she passed away. She had been at another facility but her needs outgrew that place. I admit I was spoiled by the fine care at the other place but was..." More
  • Maine Veteran's Home- South Paris

South Paris, ME 04281
    "I had a knee replacement and went to the Maine Veterans' Home in South Paris, Maine. I stayed for 3 weeks. I cannot express enough praise for the care that I received while there. The facility..." More
  • Find Local Costs for South Paris, Maine
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Ledgeview Living Center