Avalon Gardens Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

7 ROUTE 25A, Smithtown, NY, 11787

Reviews of Avalon Gardens Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

jenx93 January 21, 2012

I have had different sorts of experience with Avalon Gardens. Between community service and visits to someone close to me, I can say that my experience with Avalon Gardens is reliable and well thought out. A few years ago, I volunteered at this nursing home to help out the staff and residents. When I entered, the staff was extremely friendly and informative. In addition, I was somewhat satisfied with the cleanliness of the facilities. The residents ranged from all different sorts of ages and moods, such as extremely depressed to happy, which was definitely a sad view for me to watch. However, I am sure that this is a typical scenario for most nursing homes. More recently I've paid many visits to Avalon Gardens because my boyfriend's grandma is currently living there. It seems as if it has made progress as far as cleanliness. Overall, I feel that it is a clean, comfortable, and friendly nursing home.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Avalon Gardens Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Avalon Gardens Rehabilitation & Health Care Center is a nursing home in Smithtown, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Avalon Gardens Rehabilitation & Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Avalon Gardens Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Avalon Gardens Rehabilitation & Health Care Center