Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Accepting inquiries

About Brian Center Hlth & Retirement

Brian Center Hlth & Retirement is a nursing home in Clayton, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brian Center Hlth & Retirement for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Brian Center Hlth & Retirement

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 Review

Brian Center Hlth & Retirement
Posted by jw0804 October 24, 2012

When I first entered the Brian Center Health and Retirement home I was immediately impressed by the clean and friendly environment of the lobby. There were residents sitting on nice sofas reading or talking. As I progressed through the halls I was greeted by kind staff that offered warm smiles and were more than willing to assist me in finding the resident that I was looking for. When I located my friend I was impressed with the cleanliness, fresh smell, and pleasant atmosphere of her room. She was clean and well cared for and all smiles. I was happy to find her doing so well. When meal time came I expected to be asked to leave the facility but instead I was invited to stay and eat with my friend. Curious about the meals that the center offered for my friend I accepted and once more I was pleasantly surprised. The meals were well balanced and very tasty, nothing like what I had expected. All in all I am very impressed with the facility, the staff, and the level of care that they give to my friend.

Medicare Ratings