Nursing Homes in Skagit County, Washington

Nursing Homes in
Skagit County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 2 reviews for Skagit County Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Assisted Living or Nursing Home? and Caring Checklist: Evaluating a Nursing Home.

6 Nursing Homes in Skagit County, Washington

Sort by:
  • Life Care Center of Skagit Val

Sedro Woolley, WA 98284
    "My Dad was in the Sedro-Woolley, WA facility last year with his cancer for a month and my brother is presently there. In both of their stays, we have had the frustations of using the call button..." More
  • Life Care Center of Mount Vernon

Mount Vernon, WA 98273
  • Find Local Costs for Skagit County, WA
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Mira Vista Care Center

Mount Vernon, WA 98273
    "Mira Vista Care Center has been very good to my Family in this difficult time for us. My Uncle was inpatient for end of life care in December. He passed away the day after Christmas and the staff..." More
  • Burton Care Center