Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center

901 ARCOLA AVENUE, Silver Spring, MD, 20902

Reviews of Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center

April 24, 2015

By chums

I was just released from the Arcola Nursing Home and Rehab Center. I stayed there for 2 weeks|2 days. I was diagnosed with Acute Myeopathy and pain in my legs with shortness of breath. The physical therapy program there was exemplary. I gave the therepist my goals and she helped me reach them. The environment was comfortable and nurses took their time to assist you. They pushed you to achieve your goals at your own pace and were thouthful and understanding with the care given. I would recommend anyone who has a similar problem or just needs rest in becoming healthy again to try Arcola.

March 28, 2013

By Nilam

My dad is at Arcola and it has really helped him to become a lot stronger and more independent. I would definitely recommend this rehab center.

December 04, 2012

By Ms Hanrahan

My mom has been at Arcola Rehab Center off & on for two years. Every dept. has been wonderful for her. The only complaint my mom would have is she does'nt get the tv channels that she likes.

Features of Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center

Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Silver Spring, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center