Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Hacienda

660 Coronado Drive, Sierra Vista, AZ, 85635

Reviews of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Hacienda

BamBam0610 December 08, 2011

I used to go to Hacienda Rehabilitation and Care Center to visit a couple of family friends, as well as a lady from my church that were staying there. During my visits there I got to know the facility and it's staff pretty well. The facility is a very nice, and well maintained place that provides a very homelike and safe environment. All of the caregivers there are wonderful! They are friendly, caring, well mannered, polite, and very professional. The facility includes Long term, Short term, Rehabilitation, and Alzheimer's units. As well as nice dining areas, a "Recreational room", and lounge areas. When you come inside there is a little area with seats, and a couple of tables set up that have fresh coffee and donuts for those who come and go.It is set up very beautiful and homelike, and has a nice "scenic" view from certain areas of the facility. I highly recommend this facility to all.

leezee July 18, 2011

My father was diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. For him, it was a fatal diagnosis, and although he was feeling good at the time of his diagnosis, we knew he'd eventually need assistance, more than I could provide or either of my siblings.

One of the facilities I visited was Hacienda in Sierra Vista. I knew the town of Sierra Vista as my daughter was born there and my brother still lived there.

One morning, both my sister and I headed South on I-10, about a two and a half hour drive from Phoenix to visit this facility.

What I initially liked, right off the bat, were its elegant surroundings, clean manicured front lawns and entrance. I also liked how they offered pulmonary care, knowing my fathers demands would become more aggressive as time went on.

We were greeted by a nice lady who took us on a virtual tour via her computer and then a full walking tour throughout the facility.

Everything appeared state of the art. Staff could be seen everywhere, which I suppose is necessary when it comes to people suffering from lung diseases and diagnoses like my father.

Hacienda provides every level of assistance I could possibly come up with, including some I didn't even think about, like wandering.

Because my father would be on oxygen 24 hours a day, we wouldn't be allowed to bring him electronics such as electric razors unless they were fully checked out to be safe and not have any ""shorts"" in them. I liked how the staff gave full explanations for their reasons. Definitely made me realize how safety and well being for ALL residents was one of their priorities.

I saw a lot of residents, some on oxygen, some not yet on oxygen, but they weren't all bed-ridden, that made me happy! My father, though finding it increasingly difficult to breathe, I knew wouldn't just be plopped down in a bed all day with a television on.

The only reason I didn't go with this facility was the distance. I preferred to have him closer to me in Mesa, afraid I would miss out on too much time with him.

A very clean, well run facility. Worth touring and looking into.

From Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Hacienda

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Location of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Hacienda