Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center

Reviews of Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center

Overview of Ratings

2.6

March 20, 2014

I moved to Shawnee Gardens just end of last year. The facility is clean. The rooms are not really huge. They have every activity that makes me happy.

March 22, 2013

By Roxanne3

I had my mother stay at Shawnee Gardens Healthcare and Rehab Ctr. It was my choice because of the location and the way they took care of the residents. There were several staff, so there was always someone watching over the residents. The size of the rooms were just right for my Mom, and it was kept clean. In the gathering room, they played music at all times. I would strongly suggest this place.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center

Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Shawnee, KS that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center