Brookdale Rosehill Nursing Home

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Brookdale Rosehill | Nursing Home

January 28, 2012

By Jonathon1

I have a friend who's grandmother lives in the facility. It is a nice place on the outside and just as nice on the inside. It's quiet, not a lot to do there but I think once I'm that old I'd just like to relax too. From what I hear the staff is nice and respectful, always trying their best to calm down or go the extra mile for a resident.

Features of Brookdale Rosehill

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Brookdale Rosehill

Brookdale Rosehill provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each assisted living resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. We offer graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care, and value.

Map of Brookdale Rosehill