Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township

Overview of Ratings

3.3

March 06, 2014

By Margaret W.

I probably would have given 5 stars, but I'm only visiting several hours a day and I'm sure I don't see nearly everything that goes on. I have been very favorably impressed by the whole facility--bright, clean, and spacious. My mother is in a private room and it is large and comfortable. Any help that I have had contact with has been helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable enough to answer any of my questions. Several employees have actually gone out of their way to introduce themselves when they realized that I was the daughter of their patient. I show up at random times during the day and my mother, who, by the way is 91, is always appropriately dressed and groomed as well as possible under the circumstances. My rating could very well change to 5 stars by the time this ordeal is over. I am so pleasantly surprised.

March 24, 2012

By singer11

This facility seems to keep it's long term patients emotional, physical and spiritual health all in mind. I have been there with my Church to perform services for the residents (as our church does once a month) and the residents all seem to be very well taken care of and happy for the most part. There are times when a person goes to the facility just for rehab perhaps after a stroke or other event, but then there are people that live there full time and they are all treated with dignity and respect. Some times the older folks who seem to be permanent residents get emotional at our hymn sings and the girl that works for the facility and coordinates the services is always there to try to comfort them as best she can. The faculty is clean,well lit and welcoming. Actually one of my distant relatives also stayed in this place for a short in and she had nothing but good things to say about everyone.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township

Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township is a nursing home in Sewell, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township