Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center

140 TOKEENA RD, Seneca, SC, 29678

Reviews of Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center

November 08, 2014

By Misc29630

Whie this is not a A1 rated facility, find one that is! Yes, they do have a high turnover rate of staff and yes there are issues that greatly need to be addressed and CORRECTED. My loved one has been in there for several months now and I am very happy with the care that they get, is it the greatest, NO. The greatest would only be if thery were home with their family.BUT, I will say this, I visit A LOT at all times of the day and night.I am a handson caregiver for my loved one and I am VERY proactive in their care. You have to do your part!! Would I choose this place again, yes, I probably would.

June 09, 2014

By clemsonmom

This is a horrible facility. If you care about anyone who may need this type of facility DO NOT let them near this place.The nurses in charge are only concerned about one thing Eating.They are unprofessional and I'm not sure how any of them were about to get through nursing school let alone obtain their license.. The facility is so nastythat I don't know how they ever pass an inspection.You never get answers to any questions or concerns.They are not kind to the patients.They leave people unattended who are fall risks.This facility should be shut down.Physical therapy is a joke.If you can check out several places in Greenville county.Oconee county needs more options but until more facilities are available stay away from here.It is a House of Horrors.

December 30, 2013

I had a friend who has cancer who is at Seneca Health and Rehab. The facility had a lot of turnover. Some of the staff there were okay. The nurses did not seem that caring. The assistants were a lot nicer, but still it's not a pleasant place to go. It's not a clean facility and this includes the patient's room. The residents there are just sitting in their chairs in their hallways. He was so sick at that time to participate in any activity. There are three things they need to improve on. One is the cleanliness of the facility. Two is the way their nurses treat their patients and three is they need to improve on their food because it's not very good and almost not edible.

Features of Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center

Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Seneca, SC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center