Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg

9393 Park Blvd, Seminole, FL, 33777

Reviews of Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg

dcinstpete January 03, 2015

My friend went in last night from Palms of Pasadena. He is supposed to be there for pain management. What I saw last night is so sad. The place is so run down with paint peelling off the walls in his room and run down furniture. They don't even have phones in the room for the paitents to use to call out on. It took them over a hour and half to come in the room to see him. When I went up to the nursing station to find out how long it would be for someone to see him I was treated like I was bothering them. I hope that is not how all the staff are there. We will see what the day time brings. All I can say if you have other options take it. Run from here.

daniellep March 08, 2014

I didn't even want to give this place one star RUN!!!! Do not bring your loved one here. They neglect the patients they are rough on them and the doctor is horrible. I had a family member here they neglected him so bad he almost died. He was only there for a month and a half he lost 20 pounds due to the lack of care he went into renal failure due to being severely dehydrated there is no compassion Please do not have your loved ones stay here. If you love and care for them you will listen to what I wrote everything I wrote is real I almost lost my uncle due to there neglect

Eva4 June 08, 2013

My friend Gerald was also a resident of Consulate. It's right off the main road. Activity wise, they offered day trips in certain places, like flea market. They had movie nights, bingo and card games. They also provided physical therapy. The staff were helpful. If there is a person not compatible with him, they would try to move that person. However, I would like the staff to be more aware of their residents because sometimes Gerald would say that the nurses would talk real loud outside his room and he doesn't like that.

George16 April 09, 2013

I go down to Consulate Healthcare two times a day. Everything is clean and nice. I don't have anything to compare them to, but I'm satisfied with it. Generally, the staff is okay. They have activities but my friend won't do any of them because she's too weak. The food looks okay. However, they could probably pay more attention to the residents there because some of the staff have a tendency to ignore them.

About Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg

Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg is a nursing home in Seminole, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg