Foss Home & Village

13023 GREENWOOD AVENUE NORTH, Seattle, WA, 98133

Reviews of Foss Home & Village

Caring_Old_Soul November 19, 2012

The layout of the facility was fairly spread out and centered around several group rooms, such as the cafeteria and a sort of communal gathering room. There are multiple floors with easily usable elevators; the hallways are wide and easy to navigate with walkers and wheelchairs. The rooms are a bit narrow for my taste but do offer a fair price for residing there. The paint color is also a little dull and mellow, but may be right for the residents that live there. There are areas to walk and sit outside, giving residents a safe place to spend some time in the outdoors. Staff was always friendly and gave privacy during our visits. We were able to bring many of grandma's things into the room to try and make it feel as if she wasn't being forgotten and could feel as if this was her home. Parking at Foss Home is a little awkward if you have to cross traffic; parking spots do feel a little narrow if you drive a larger vehicle. The home is near an elementary school, making traffic terrible around the times school starts and ends. Overall, the facility is worth it; we had a positive experience before our grandmother passed.

M2 July 06, 2012

My biggest problem was the food; it had little quality or variety in flavors. Otherwise the workers were very kind and patient with me. I was allowed to keep the schedule I wanted, and given an electric wheelchair to borrow while my legs healed. I had high quality physical therapy and occupational therapy with people who knew what they were doing. One thing I really appreciated was the pretty pet love bird that was kept in the hallway. It was very friendly and was fun to sit and play with.

About Foss Home & Village

Foss Home & Village is a nursing home in Seattle, WA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Foss Home & Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Foss Home & Village

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Foss Home & Village