Scottsdale Nursing & Rehab Ctr

3293 North Drinkwater Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Scottsdale Nursing & Rehab Ctr

Evans1 June 10, 2011

Having to place my husband in a nursing and rehabilitation center due to his injury I worked diligently to find a facility that could meet all of his needs. The professionalism, service and care that has been provided to him while temporarily residing at the rehabilitation center, has been superb. The staff is compassionate, caring and very friendly. They are always interacting with patients and family members. When my husband slid to the floor they called immediately and reassured us that he was just fine. The staff members are always giving updates about my husband and we know them all on a first name basis. The staff members have a special place in our heart and we would recommend them over and over again.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Scottsdale Nursing & Rehab Ctr

Scottsdale Nursing & Rehab Ctr is a nursing home in Scottsdale, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Scottsdale Nursing & Rehab Ctr for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Scottsdale Nursing & Rehab Ctr

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Scottsdale Nursing & Rehab Ctr