Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

930 ROY RICHARD DR, Schertz, TX, 78154

Reviews of Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

October 13, 2011

By DDWILLIAMS

BEWARE!!! This place needs to be shut down before someone dies under their care. The staff never has answers to basic questions and we are investigating if they were taking unauthorized funds out of my mother's trust fund account. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS NURSING HOME TO ANYONE!!! THE STATE CONFIRMED THIS PLACE DOES NOT PROVIDE THE CARE THEY ADVERTISE AND THEY HAVE HAD NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS.

May 10, 2011

By very disappointed

Visited this facility

My father went for physical rehab and left this facility in worse shape than when he went in. He was discharged to my mother's care in acute renal failure due to severe dehydration and a kidney infection. Within 18 hours of discharge, he was in intensive care and has spent a month in the hospital. He had lost almost 20 lbs. in 3 weeks and had an bedsore on his sacrum that we were not informed of. Besides not recognizing the medical problems that my father was having, they provided NO discharge teaching to my mother regarding his medications. We almost lost my dad and I hold Silvertree responsible. The medical care was extremely negligent.

September 08, 2008

By cathy-1

I am not impressed by the level of skilled nursing or care of this facility. I think that the patient's family and friends have to be too involved in monitoring the patient. I did not feel that they are very good this business. The only way I think I would feel comfortable would be to constantly monitor the patient myself. But then this defeats the purpose of this facility. Maybe they are too new at this. But I was not impressed.

Features of Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Schertz, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center