Wesley Health Care Center

131 LAWRENCE STREET, Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866

Reviews of Wesley Health Care Center

Swetie October 02, 2014

My Dad was a resident of Weekly's Nursing Home for three months up until the time of his death. He was terminally ill. The care he was given was substandard until the last week of his life when Hospice became involved. There was total lack of communication with the Wesley House Doctors and his outside specialists as well as with his family. Wesley Nursing staff for the most part were ineffective, didn't work in a timely manner to meet my Dad's health care need and were rude to family members. The bulk of the work falls on the Personal Care Attendants who are not qualified health care professionals. The room was filthy most of the time.Meals were not quality at all. For the cost of residing at Wesley, close to $400 a day , which Medicare did not cover our family expected far better car from a organization that considers themselves a leader in the health care industry and a "best practice" facility.

Betty26 June 23, 2013

My mom was in rehab at Wesley Health Care Center because she had a stroke. She was only there for a couple of weeks. They did really well with her. The nurses were so friendly and so willing to tell me how she was doing. My mom also liked it there. We thought the nurses were great and she was really showing improvement; however, she had passed away. I would still recommend this place to others.

Shawn1174q July 28, 2012

When a first glance is taken at Wesley Health, it seems gloomy and sad, but when you actually step inside and see what it looks like from the inside it is awesome. There are so many things for the residents to do there. There are a few break rooms for the residents to play games, watch TV, and just chat it up with their friends. After talking to my nana, I realized that this place was awesome. She loved it at her assisted living apartment because of the various activities to do there. I also noticed that the staff at Wesley Health was very friendly and kind. They did not seem mad they had to help out the elderly; they actually seemed to enjoy it. This helped to make the whole atmosphere for Wesley Health a fun and exciting one, especially for the residents! Overall Wesley Health was an amazing place and I'm glad my nana has such a nice place to stay!

Denny726 July 27, 2011

This facility has very caring associates. They are concerned for the patient as well as the family. They have a unique way of caring for patients with Alzheimer's disease. I would highly recommend this facility.

About Wesley Health Care Center

Wesley Health Care Center is a nursing home in Saratoga Springs, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wesley Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wesley Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Wesley Health Care Center