Wesley Health Care Center

Reviews of Wesley Health Care Center

2.8

July 27, 2012

By Shawn1174q

When a first glance is taken at Wesley Health, it seems gloomy and sad, but when you actually step inside and see what it looks like from the inside it is awesome. There are so many things for the residents to do there. There are a few break rooms for the residents to play games, watch TV, and just chat it up with their friends. After talking to my nana, I realized that this place was awesome. She loved it at her assisted living apartment because of the various activities to do there. I also noticed that the staff at Wesley Health was very friendly and kind. They did not seem mad they had to help out the elderly; they actually seemed to enjoy it. This helped to make the whole atmosphere for Wesley Health a fun and exciting one, especially for the residents! Overall Wesley Health was an amazing place and I'm glad my nana has such a nice place to stay!

July 27, 2011

By Denny726

This facility has very caring associates. They are concerned for the patient as well as the family. They have a unique way of caring for patients with Alzheimer's disease. I would highly recommend this facility.

Features of Wesley Health Care Center

About Wesley Health Care Center

Wesley Health Care Center is a nursing home in Saratoga Springs, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wesley Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Wesley Health Care Center