Sandy Regional Care Center

50 East 9000 South, Sandy, UT, 84070

Reviews of Sandy Regional Care Center

January 31, 2014

By Verina

My husband is in Sandy Regional Health Center. It's close to my house that's why I chose this facility. It's a very good place; a very professional facility. Their rooms are very clean. The nurses are very professional. There are always CNAs available. Overall, people are very nice. The rehabilitation my husband had was wonderful. The doctor told me that my husband couldn't walk more, but now he's actually walking. They're very good. I like this facility. I eat lunch everyday with my husband and food is very good. As far as activities, they did give me a calendar of activities for all the things that they have but my husband doesn't go in any of them. Overall, it's a very good place. I would recommend them.

January 21, 2012

By grandmasgirl2

My Grandmother spent the last few years of her life at Sandy Regional Health Center. She was treated with kindness and patience by the staff and health care members who provided assistance her when our family was no longer able to. Each visit I made there either alone or with my children we were made to feel welcome and the staff encouraged as much time as possible that we could be with my Grandmother. She loved the ability to attend church meetings, have groups that encouraged her to have a hobby and get her hair done. On occasion when she was able she would take advantage of outings that the center provided. I would recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a place to send their love one and wants to make sure they are loved and taken good care of when they are not able to do it.

October 20, 2011

By Shra21

I visited a friend that worked at this facility on more than one occasion. My friend worked in a locked down unit for Alzheimer patients. Even though he was one of many CNA's that were assigned to the unit, it always seemed like he was the only one that really worked. Being overworked like that, made him feel as if he wasn't able to really give the patients good quality of care. He would complain about late lunches and breaks, lazy nurses and the other aids that would hide out in empty rooms to avoid work. On a number of visits, I remember thinking I would never put someone I loved in that facility. I felt like the people were treated like caged animals. They would stand and look out the glass into the other part of the center or out into the fenced in yard assigned to the unit. I thought that maybe spending time outside in the yard, would help them. In the 6 months my friend worked there, I never saw or heard of outdoor time.

September 04, 2008

By Karen-4

My loved one stayed here

This facility is AWFUL! They are not treating human beings there they are just a room number and if tehy are any kind of a nuisance they just drug them. I would never allow a loved one to stay here again. The CNA's have absolutely no compassion. If you love your family member do your homework and thake them somewhere else.

Features of Sandy Regional Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government Hospital District
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Sandy Regional Care Center

Sandy Regional Care Center is a nursing home in Sandy, UT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sandy Regional Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sandy Regional Care Center